Taking direction from Pickleball Ontario’s return to play, Abilities Centre is excited to have Pickleball return on Thursdays from 3pm-8pm! There are various time slots available for members to book a court and compete within a set 4-some or 2-some in 45 minute intervals.
To align with updated health and safety protocols, please note some new changes below:
- You must bring your own paddle and ball (following return to play policies). If you need to purchase a paddle please email firstname.lastname@example.org and Adam can direct you to Alex who can help!
- Foursomes and twosomes will stay on their court and must remain physically distant from other people playing
- Sign in and sign out plus masks (in open areas) are mandatory at Abilities Centre
- Please ensure if you are coming in for Pickleball on court 3, you must remain on court 3 (no track or weight usage)
- One person from the party coming to play can book the space for Pickleball
- Back to back bookings can happen if space is available on the day
- This is FREE for members and at the moment, non-members are not permitted to Abilities Centre (no day passes at this time)
3-3:45pm- 4 Courts available
3:45-4pm- Court cleaning
4-4:45pm-4 Courts available
4:45-5pm- Court cleaning
5-5:45pm- 4 Courts available
5:45-6pm- Court cleaning
6-6:45pm- 4 courts available
6:45-7pm- Court cleaning
7-7:45pm- 4 courts available
Pre-registration is required! Email email@example.com to register.